What You'll Need:
1 banana (mashed up)
1/2 cup of oats
1/4 cup of applesauce
1 teaspoon of vanilla
1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
What To Do:
1. In a food processor, grind up your oats until it turns into a fine powder. I used a Nutribullet because I have a special blade for this sort of thing but a magic bullet would work too.
2. Mix all of your ingredients in a bowl, being certain to fully incorporate the oat powder.
3. Spray a skillet with non-stick cooking spray. Ladle about 1/3 of a cup of the batter into the pan. Once bubbles start to form on the non-cooked side it should be okay to flip.
*If you want to add things to the batter (i.e. fruit, nuts, chocolate chips, etc.) then you can add it to the raw side of the pancake before you flip it.
4. Once the other side of the pancake is golden brown, serve immediately.
5. You can use regular maple syrup (like I did) or you can garnish with fruit, walnuts, or whipped cream. Serve with some eggs and turkey bacon (or "Fakon" if that's still a thing) and you have yourself a fabulous, guilt-free, breakfast! ENJOY!