Pages

August 9, 2011

We're Back!

We've had a whole summer off and we took some much needed time for ourselves after THE WORST SEMESTER EVER! So far our summer has been spent working, sleeping, traveling, and cooking! We also moved into our own place together and spent the first few weeks of our vacation moving/settling in. Well I'm ready to get back into the swing of things and concentrate on something more than crappy reality television and work. We're on a countdown until school starts and still have lots planned before then...
...BUT over the past couple of months I've documented (with my super nifty camera) all the stuff I've made (I just haven't blogged it yet). One of the best documented trips of mine, was our week road-tripping from San Diego, California to Phoenix, Arizona, to LAS VEGAS, Nevada!! We had so much good food along the way I can't even believe it (nor can I wait to do it again). Seeing how it's been a while I think it's only fair I start at the beginning and work my through my culinary-empowered summer! I hope all who read, enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment